____________________________________
No matter how hard I try, the bitter sweet relationship with Singapore is still 70% bitter, 30%. Some times it just lean more to the bitter side. Right, I wonder where that came/contributed from. =)
What I miss about Melbourne most?
Being able to step out of the house with my laptop, with a warm scraf over my neck, a light sweater, some birks and a loose top. And Simply sit at my favourtie coffee place at the corner, have a small chat with Michael the barister, and just type, smoke and people watch away the whole afternoon. Switching between the coffees, Hot chocs and the Teas.
If not, I would have a coffee/beer/tea ready beside me on my work station just infront of my small balcony. Pull up all the blines. Take my wooden/metal chair out in the center. Have my lap top on my outspread legs with the heels supported at the small balcony preach. There, Ill type, smoke, drink whichever the whole afternoon away. Of course if the office building was not opp, I would be able to have more inspiration and less audience. Thankfully there is a Saturday and a Sunday.
Also the times where i could simply walk around half naked or some where in between those lines. The apartment is me. Me is the apartment. Such a simple and sweet equation.
Of course there are more things in my Melbourne lifestyle that Singapore will never be able to provide. I do not mind the fast pace life flowing through me, as long I can feel what I feel, I think it will be great. Some times the sweetness I have towards Singapore can hit rock bottom. :S It is a pain, Bummer.
I need to get a place in Port Melbourne. With all windows, a huge outside with gardens or whatever. Big white pillows and sheets. wicker chairs. Wooden and stone floors. a cosy kitchen. A vintage fan that swirls that slow. A fire place, rugs, tea cups. Bascially my list can go on.
Oh, do I miss my Melbourne lifestyle.
And yes I am happy being a missionary spinster 10 years down the road. Amen.